Final Call - Quick Write!

1 post
Creative Hare
Share this post on:

Final Call - Quick Write!

Postby Creative Hare » Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:03 pm

📢 Quick Write! Last chance to book!

What to expect:

1. Engage with image and written prompts within 20 or 30-minute timeframes.
  2. Receive timely reminders when you are halfway through and when there are 5 minutes remaining for reviewing your writing.
  3. Share your work for personalised feedback from Clare, aimed at enhancing your child's writing skills.

Who's it for?

Perfect for children getting ready for 11+ Independent school exams, including GDST schools and Grammar schools. Also suitable for those who have successfully completed their 11+ exams and seek further academic challenges, in order to thrive!

Dates/Times:

Monday 8th April-Friday 12th April @ 9.45am-10.30am 

Fee: £250 for a block of 5 sessions.

To watch an example of Clare's feedback, click below: 

https://us02web.zoom.us/clips/share/I9R ... nrW4Rm-e1U

For more information and to book please email clare@creativehare.co.uk  

Clare x

www.creativehare.co.uk 
 I wanted to update you on how Sahana got on. She got all 6 school offers (Godolphin & Latymer, Francis Holland Sloane Square, Alleyn's, Wimbledon High, Putney High and Kingston Grammar). She was awarded an academic scholarship by Francis Holland  and was shortlisted for the academic scholarship assessments at Alleyn's. Even though she did not get the scholarship there in the end, her offer letter stated:  Sahana can take much pride in her overall performance – particularly her English assessment – and she will, I am sure, make a valuable contribution to the life of the School in the coming years.

* Names have been changed for confidentiality. 

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.