Solution for school runs and carpooling

2 posts
OneLane
Options:
Share this post on:

Solution for school runs and carpooling

Postby OneLane » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:54 am

Hi, we're OneLane a family transportation business who drive children to and from school and activities, with female child care providers called Guardians. We also offer wraparound childcare before or after a drive, called Ride & Care and roll out a Carpool service in September.

Safety first - We're parents ourselves and recognise what a responsibility it is to look after your child as well as drive your child. We have a thorough and rigorous vetting system for Guardians. All are DBS Enhanced checked; DVLA records are checked to ensure Guardians have zero points on their record and zero accidents and Guardians have at least two years driving experience in the UK; we have face to face interviews and training and references as well as identity documents are checked.

Serving parents in SW London - OneLane operate in zones 1-3 but have a particular focus around Wimbledon, Fulham, Wandsworth, Southfields given the concentration of families and schools in these areas. We already help families manage their busy agendas.
[*]Families with two or more children of different age groups i.e. a newborn and a six year old
[*]Two or more children wanting to do different activities at the same time
[*]Children attending different schools/nurseries
[*]Parents who need help bridging the time between school ending and their work ending
[*]Parents can now send their children accompanied to tutoring, activities, or routine doctor/dentist appointments without being present themselves

What parents say -
Completely taken stress out of the school run for my 9 year old. Saving us money but most importantly knowing he is safe.

It's has changed my life! Knowing that someone reliable can collect my son from school and get him home safely and quickly is such a weight off my mind. I'm no longer running around like mad trying to fit everything in!

It has helped me juggle my kids different activities where I need to be in two places at the same time.

It's made my life less stressful and easier.

Try the service for two free rides by using the case sensitive code: 2nappy2
Download the app for free on the Apple app store
Gie
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Solution for school runs and carpooling

Postby Gie » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:00 pm

Is One Lane still in business? I am interested to inquire about carpooling going to school in Fulham. Thanks

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.