Primary School Teacher available to tutor in Wandsworth!

4 posts
primaryswtutor
Options:
Share this post on:

Primary School Teacher available to tutor in Wandsworth!

Postby primaryswtutor » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:58 pm

Hi there! My name is Cat and I am a fully qualified Primary School teacher currently teaching in Wandsworth. I am friendly and patient, but most of all I thoroughly enjoy teaching children, hence my career choice!

I currently teach Year 2 (6-7 year olds) but have experience teaching or tutoring from 4-9 year olds, and have good knowledge of the curriculum from Reception to Year 6. My experience includes targeted interventions in a specific area of learning, general Maths and English tutoring, and preparation for 7+ examinations, Year 2 SATs and Year 6 SATs.

I believe that different people require different types of teaching so I take a very flexible approach to tutoring. I am willing to try many different methods until I find the best way that the student learns.

I am a strong believer in the importance of education and this gives me the determination to ensure that my students achieve as much as they possibly can. I find it extremely rewarding when a student makes progress in areas that they struggle with and this is one of the reasons I enjoy tutoring so much!

I am available to tutor after school Tuesday-Friday and my rate is £35/hr. References, DBS checks and qualifications are available on request. If you'd like to discuss your child's needs, or just find out a little bit more, then please contact me through Nappy Valley or at catrionafb@hotmail.com 8-)
Last edited by primaryswtutor on Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
primaryswtutor
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Primary School Teacher available to tutor in Wandsworth!

Postby primaryswtutor » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:39 pm

Just to let people know, my rate is £35/hour- sorry I forgot to put that on the first post!
katerin0
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Primary School Teacher available to tutor in Wandsworth!

Postby katerin0 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:18 pm

Hi, we are looking for tutor who will help our 9 year old daughter with English.For now it`s mainly about gaining confidence in speaking. We are planning to start from 1st of February 2 hr a week.
For us the ideal days are Monday, Thursday or Friday 4:30-5 pm.
If you are interested pls call me on 07491652156
Regards
David
Space12
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: tutor in Wandsworth!

Postby Space12 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:33 pm

Hi

I can recommend Raz,

she helped prepare my son for the 11+

firstfocuspoint.com

Tel:07958 292211

Good Luck!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.