French/German tutor available

3 posts
Isaline tutor
Options:
Share this post on:

French/German tutor available

Postby Isaline tutor » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:11 pm

Committed and patient qualified MFL teacher is available to tutor French and German. Over the last 4 years, I worked as a language teacher in Belgium and taught at different levels of secondary school. As native speaker, I already successfully helped a lot of pupils with their French/ German exams and I am currently tutoring GSCE and A-Levels. My aim is to bring out the best in students and have a positive impact on their progress by working on reading, writing, listening and speaking skills so that we cover all aspects of learning a language.

Would you like to get your child some help with these languages, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. I am available after school, on weeknights and during weekends and am happy to travel to students home.

Isaline
Marie_Flowers88
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: French/German tutor available

Postby Marie_Flowers88 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:52 am

Hi!

I've stumbled upon your post. I know this marketing tool that can help you find potential students without much of effort needed. Here's the website if you're interested https://classesatoz.co.uk/ You can try their free 30 days trial!

Hope that helps! :D
sreitzelgray
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: French/German tutor available

Postby sreitzelgray » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:02 pm

Hi,
I am looking for a French tutor for my 8-year old daughter for an hour per week to boost her French to a CE1 level. Would you have availability this term? We live near Belleville school Meteor street in SW11 5EJ. Thanks to let me know.

Stephanie

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.