etpatatipatata wrote:Ma petite ÉCOLE DU SAMEDI FLAM.
Saturday French School Flam at Thomas’s Academy.
Recently Qualified Quality Framework’s Bronze Award for Supplementary School.
3-14 years old
• Intensive Saturday French classes following the French curriculum
• 9am-1.30pm and 5 levels
• Led by an experienced, certified and native French speaking Primary Teacher
• Engaging, fun and dynamic lessons
• Parapluie Flam association (Accreditation French government)
• Nominated Brilliant Business Award Hammersmith & Fulham
• Best French after school classes – languages
• Qualified BRONZE AWARD on 10 standards in supplementary education! A quality framework for: teaching and learning, recording and celebrating achievement,resources, safeguarding...
Due to high demand
, we have launched our Saturday morning French school. For all levels, in very small groups. We follow the French curriculum and learn to properly write, read in French. We study French literature, attend French events and develop free speech.
: A French immersion programme based on a wide range of creative activities in French. And also: grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, comprehension, written and oral expression, French literature and Art following the French curriculum.
Classe Jean de la Fontaine
# Foundation (Grades 1-3)
# Intermediate (Grades 3-5)
Classe Marcel Pagnol
# Advanced (Grades 5-7)
Classe René Cassin
# Confirmed (Grades 7-10)
Classe René Cassin Avancé
# Confirmed (Grades 10-14)
Get your kid on the fast track to becoming bilingual! Register now for Autumn Term 2016!
# Learn French without leaving London!
Number 1 London Fun French Day camp 2016.
October Fun French Day Camp 24th- 28th
# 30 hours per week of French immersion
# Monday–Friday 9:00am-3:00pm
# From 4-12 year olds
# French classes, workshops, fun activities in the morning and sport in the afternoon
# Fulham Star center and St Andrew’s Church Fulham
Info, detailed programme, contact Caroline Eugénie and visit: