Wake up and smell the coffee.....

1 post
CustomerService@Zabu
Options:
Share this post on:

Wake up and smell the coffee.....

Postby CustomerService@Zabu » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:10 pm

Wake up to fresh tasting coffee

The cold autumnal weather is now firmly with us and you may be reaching for the kettle right now to make a pot of coffee to warm yourself up and give yourself a much needed boost to wake you up ..

The aroma of freshly roasted coffee is one of the great pleasures in life. Zabu Coffee delivers freshly roasted coffee direct to you, every month (or at a delivery pattern to suit you). If you order now, we will send you our customer favourite House Blend plus our Fairtrade certified Colombian Medellin Excelso, plus a FREE electric grinder (worth £19.99). And as an extra welcome to the NVN community we’ll send you one of our thermal mugs to keep your coffee piping hot when you’re out and about in this cold weather. All this for just £13.98 and delivery is free too!

We will then send you a delivery every month of our House Blend and our specially selected single origin Coffee of the Month for the same great price of £13.98. Each bag contains 227g of freshly roasted beans which will give you approximately 30 cups of coffee – great coffee for a fabulous price!

We offer a flexible and friendly service so if you want to change the number of bags, the coffee within a delivery or the frequency of your deliveries - simply give us a call and we'll make it happen. All coffees are backed by our 100% guarantee too and you can cancel at any time so you have no need to worry about any hidden small print.

Order now: visit http://www.zabucoffee.co.uk or call 0800 298 2211.

To claim your free thermal mug with your first delivery when ordering online please enter the code “NVN” into the GIFT PACKS – ADDITIONAL INFORMATION box when completing the details on the order form.

But don’t take our word for it – see what our customers say....

“Zabu Coffee is an unusual company in this day and age in as much that they genuinely care about their customers – from the moment I got in touch they have gone above and beyond the expected levels of customer care… Combined with excellent coffee (I highly recommend the Monsoon Malabar), a set reasonable price and automatic, easily customisable deliveries, I honestly can’t think of a reason to consider ordering elsewhere.”
Stacey Hume

“We are extremely happy with the quality of your coffee and service. Every month we look forward to our delivery and trying the ‘Coffee of the month’. We love them all! Keep up the good work.”
Kim Billinghurst

So ORDER NOW - visit http://www.zabucoffee.co.ukor call 0800 298 2211

I promise it will brighten your day!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.