Put your mind at rest while on holiday, half-term break. I'll be your eyes on your property

1 post
KevinDalton
Options:
Share this post on:

Put your mind at rest while on holiday, half-term break. I'll be your eyes on your property

Postby KevinDalton » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:20 am

Property Owners, TenantsAre you happy with your current method of managing your property?  You don’t need to pay a large monthly management fee on your property. Pay for help only when you need it.  No monthly fees.My company First Responders will be your eyes on your rental or vacant property while you are living abroad, on holiday or just too busy. With over 25 years of real estate management experience, I will be there for you when you need help.  First Responders offers you peace of mind, providing a prompt response and evaluation of any maintenance or repair issues. Our services include: 
  • Periodic checks on your empty property
  • Prompt response to tenant calls for repair or maintenance issues
  • Consultation with you to discuss and decide on appropriate action, including, if necessary, contacting trades-people for options and cost estimates
  • On your behalf, monitor all work to a satisfactory conclusion.
You don’t have to rush home to handle property problems or emergencies yourself.  Contact Kevin Dalton, owner, to chat about how our service can best serve you ( 07496757758 or Firstresponders111@gmail.com). Managing your property does not need to be inconvenient, worrisome or a burden. First Responders is always your advocate and your eyes on your property.