Flat Renovation

2 posts
Rosie1ee
Options:
Share this post on:

Flat Renovation

Postby Rosie1ee » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:05 pm

Hey Nappy Valley!

Just wanted to post a few photos of a recent refurbishment I had done at one of our rental's in battersea.

We used a company called Hamilton Walters, I think I've put a recommendation up for them on here a while back for a loft they done for us last year.

They invest a lot of time and effort in their quoting and initial organisation of the project itself before it starts resulting in a smoother running of the job throughout. They are competitive and will come up with simplifying suggestions which allowed us to up the spec on our finishes making the overall look for the property just that little bit 'higher end' allowing us to achieving just that little more per month. 

Their team were all polite and really helpful when it came down to the snagging etc which can usually be quite painful. We still have a good relationship with them and will use them again which is pretty rare after a big project like this but we have had some nightmare experience with other builders in the past, so needless to say, we are relieved that we have now found one we can call upon knowing that they are reliable and the quality of work. 

His number is: 077 8000 4007
info@hamiltonwalters.com 

Hope this helps!
:) 
Attachments
bath after.jpg
Living after.jpg
Kitchen after.jpg
MummaLILO
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Flat Renovation

Postby MummaLILO » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:22 pm

Hi Rosie1ee

Thanks so much for your thread. I had Lenny and his team in for my loft extension recently and they were so professional. Great price too. I’ve passed on their details to a few friends and will definitely be use it them in the future. 👍

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.