Best new dishwasher for stemware

3 posts
Qusey
Share this post on:

Best new dishwasher for stemware

Postby Qusey » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:56 am

I know this topic has been covered in the past, but I’m hoping that someone has current experience with this. One of our dishwashers is reaching its end of life, and I would like to find a replacement that excels in cleaning stemware without leaving water spots and streaks. I know that there are a few out there that purport to do this. Has anyone had a good experience, and if so, what make and model?

Thanks in advance for the feedback.
Last edited by Qusey on Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
gill44
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Kitchen Stand Mixer Suggestions

Postby gill44 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:13 am

I’ve had a trusty Magimix all my life and use it for bread dough, soups, purées, mousses, dips and the like. I’ve recently replaced it with a more modern version, the Magimix Compact, and can highly recommend it.
It lives in an easy-to-reach cupboard rather than on the counter top.
Peter Jones has a good selection and knowledgeable staff to explain the pros and cons of each make and model.
Good Luck!
Steve32
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Kitchen Stand Mixer Suggestions

Postby Steve32 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:43 am

The excellent trip is definitely much better  😄 But I must admit that this mixer may be quite useful. I got a Magimix as well and there were no problems with it during these four years at all. Of course, there are a lot of new modernized mixers, so you better read some reviews to choose the best one. I recently found a website where you can see reviews on different ovens, mixers, countertop ice cube maker, electric kettles and other stuff. Hope it helps!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.