Cleaner Sought - SW17 - 2 Days Per Week

5 posts
JackG1
Options:
Share this post on:

Cleaner Sought - SW17 - 2 Days Per Week

Postby JackG1 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:32 pm

We are looking for a cleaner to work 12 hours per week over two mornings (i.e. 6 hours per visit). Ideal days would either be Monday & Thursday or Tuesday & Fridays. Key details as follows:
  • The role will include keeping the house clean, helping with laundry & ironing and occasionally dealing with tradesman or receiving parcels.
  • We are looking for someone hard working, reliable and trustworthy.
  • We are looking to pay standard rates of £12/hour but can pay more for the right candidate.
  • The house is based between Wandsworth Common station and Tooting Bec tube so is easy to reach
Any recommendations or applicants? :)
veni
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Cleaner Sought - SW17 - 2 Days Per Week

Postby veni » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:02 pm

Hi 😀, do you still looking for a cleaner? If yes, I can cleaning for you Tuesday’s and Saturday’s morning. My name is Dimitrina , I have 15 years experience in cleaning/housekeeping/ironing.I working around Clapham’s ,Balham and have many customers and references.If the days is ok for you I can start immediately. My number is 07475639655 Thank you 😀
Lucysc
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Lucysc » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:35 pm

Hi I have over 13 years housekeeping experience and was with the same family of 6 for 8 years who unfortunately moved out of London. I am now working for different families and have available slots. Please contact me for further details.
Thank you and look forward to hearing from you
EmmaVictoria
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby EmmaVictoria » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:43 am

I live in Tooting and my cleaner Dany has been with us for 8 years. She mentioned she was looking for more work the other day. She is super friendly and also doubles as our babysitter and she is available at (very) short notice because I always forget to book! She has saved us so many times! Dany 07403 404 776. Just say Emma recommended you. xx
MRM622
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby MRM622 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:39 am

Hi, We are looking for a cleaner 3 days per week for a 5 bedroom house in SW18.
Days flexible but ideally Monday/Weds and one other. Please do let me know if you are interested?
Many thanks,
Georgia