Design & Build bookcase display with lighting. NEW PHOTOS

1 post
gw cabinetry
Options:
Share this post on:

Design & Build bookcase display with lighting. NEW PHOTOS

Postby gw cabinetry » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:31 am

Morning Everyone, 
GW Cabinetry has been very busy working on a penthouse project in Southwark.
I’m always looking for our next challenge to design & build something completely new. When I first went to visit this home back in January, there was a fireplace where the new stylish bookcase sits, the client was just after a sideboard.
It was when they saw the work and thought that goes into our designs that they wanted to go BIGGER.

This project has been a long time in the planning, but totally worth it. I have given them a sideboard cabinet with hidden home office. This includes three drawers and a pull-out keyboard. On the bookcase / display cabinet we have lower book shelves. Above it’s a drinks cabinet with mirrored backing and glass shelves. Above we have created a beautiful display cabinet with up lighting. I Can’t wait to see the apartment decorated and displayed. Designed and Built By GW Cabinetry.  

Thank you
Gary 
www.gwcabinetry.com 

New photos added weekly to our Instagram. You can follow our work at https://www.instagram.com/gwcabinetry/    [img]file:////Users/gary/Library/Group%20Containers/UBF8T346G9.Office/msoclip1/01/clip_image002.png[/img]
Attachments
IMG_1278.jpeg
IMG_1495.jpeg
IMG_1494.jpeg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.