Very stylish brass detailed bookcases. Photos

3 posts
gw cabinetry
Options:
Share this post on:

Very stylish brass detailed bookcases. Photos

Postby gw cabinetry » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:07 am

Hi Everyone, 

I wanted to show off our new very stylish bookcases that we designed and built for a customer in Richmond.  
We were given the design brief, to come up with 2 bespoke bookcases that didn’t have any sides. Having an open feel and possibly adding in some brass in if possible.  
I am never happy building something plain and simple so we came up with an idea to add some detail work around the parameter of each shelf. This added interest and style to the large structures. We then thought about the brass. Adding brass rails that Teed off under each shelf really gave the design the wow factor. We built this as a kit and had a professional spray finish applied in a Farrow and Ball colour match. We are very happy with the outcome.  

At GW Cabinetry we like to think that we bridge the gap between carpentry and interior design. We understand how a piece of furniture can create a structure to your room, and is often considered the centrepiece. We are proud to say that all of our work has been designed and installed by ourselves. 

Thank you,
Gary       www.gwcabinetry.com 

New photos added weekly to our Instagram. You can follow our work at https://www.instagram.com/gwcabinetry/ 
Attachments
IMG_1799.jpeg
IMG_1795.jpeg
IMG_1800.jpeg
Maskera
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Very stylish brass detailed bookcases. Photos

Postby Maskera » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:47 am

Ohh my looks dope
HildsR
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Very stylish brass detailed bookcases. Photos

Postby HildsR » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:03 pm

looks very nice and expensive

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.