Repair/restore front door

3 posts
Ablack
Options:
Share this post on:

Repair/restore front door

Postby Ablack » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:18 am

Hi. We are looking to repair/restore our front Edwardian door. It sits slightly out of its frame (potentially need a new frame?), and we would like to replace the glass panels and fan light. Could someone help or recommend anyone?
BrianP
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Repair/restore front door

Postby BrianP » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:01 pm

Hi, we went to Juno Glass in Earlsfield for replacement leaded glass panels - they can supply double glazed if need be - and the London Door Company fitted them into a replacement door for us. London Door Company's prices are eyewatering but the build quality is excellent.
canterlot
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Repair/restore front door

Postby canterlot » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:33 am

There are a lot of companies on the Internet that can help you. The most important thing is to find a time-tested company. If you don't know how to repair garage doors properly, it's better not even try. I had a similar problem, and my friends recommended me a reliable company that does Garage Door Repair. I called and left a request. The next day I had two guys come and fix my door in a few hours. What's more, they did a diagnostic of all the mechanisms. I now know that my garage door is in perfect condition.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.