DESIGN YOUR GARDEN FROM HOME

2 posts
GardenRosie
Options:
Share this post on:

DESIGN YOUR GARDEN FROM HOME

Postby GardenRosie » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:12 pm

As people around the world spend more time at home and with loved ones, this can be a good time to focus on enhancing your home environment and creating a calm, nurturing space at home.

Our team of designers, illustrators and plant sourcing experts work from home already and will be continuing to do so through the Coronovirus outbreak.

We can design your garden remotely by sending you detailed instructions on how to measure and photograph the space.

If you have young kids at home you can include them in the process of thinking about how they would like their garden to be, its lovely to get outside and do a bit of weeding with them.

We can discuss the brief for your garden design over Skype or Facetime, work on the design for you and then again present it online for you.  We can order the plants for you and recommend landscapers who can work in your garden if safe to do so within the government guidelines.

Get in touch if you are interested in working with us www.rosienottage.com design@rosienottage.com
Diovin1
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: DESIGN YOUR GARDEN FROM HOME

Postby Diovin1 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:16 pm

I get inspired and take ideas from Pinterest. There are so many interesting things you can come up with your own hands for a little money. But of course, a talented designer is beyond any competition. If I had the opportunity, I would invite a landscape designer to create beauty in my garden. We have other expenses now, so I won't be able to do it any time soon. But the good news is that we recently installed a beautiful fountain in our garden. It's powered by solar energy, you can read more about it here https://woahtech.com/best-solar-powered-water-pumps/ . Next to the fountain, we installed a terrace and now we have a favorite place for family dinners in the open air.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.