Complete bathroom remodel of 3 bathrooms about 2-3 years ago, and happy with the works and results. Going separate places, I think ended up saving quite a bit of money. The mark-up on bathroom tiles and fixtures can be really high.
Builder: We used Riga Interiors. Vitaliy is the owner. Small outfit, but he has several teams of builders, and we were quite impressed with the tiling quality.
Bathroom suppliers we used:
- Bathroom Discount Centre for fixtures, shower cabinets, etc. You do have to negotiate with them, the first price is never their final price. But cheaper than almost anywhere else we could find.
- Amazon for some small things (like taps and toilet roll holders etc)
- Plumbing4Less website. Got some toilet cisterns there much cheaper than elsewhere
- Porcelanosa. Showroom just over wandsworth bridge. Great tiles, can get discount if you haggle. Not too expensive, but it is quality.
- Bagno Design. Some of the tiles are super expensive, some are affordable, pick carefully. Again, can negotiate.
- Soak.com. Got some things from here like a standalone bathtub. Good value, but not everything.
- Sanctuary Bathrooms - got our towel radiators here
- Topps Tiles for some nice geometric tiles.
- PlumbCenter for radiator TRVs