Cleaner Wanted End of July

4 posts
eg5620
Options:
Share this post on:

Cleaner Wanted End of July

Postby eg5620 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:27 am

Hi

We are looking for a cleaner for 3 hours a week. Looking for someone friendly with initiative and attention to detail. Would also include some ironing as well.

We are in a 4 bedroom house between the commons. It’s myself and my wife with a baby on the way in October.

If anyone knows anyone looking for some more hours please do let us know. Monday would be ideal but very flexible.
AKlittlehelp
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Cleaner Wanted End of July

Postby AKlittlehelp » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:59 am

We are A&K Little Help: a revolutionary house cleaning start up business with one mission and one mission only; To help you clean your house when you don't want to.

Do you need a helping hand to clean your house and make your house sparkling clean? Our wonderful  cleaners will be able to come as soon as possible.

We offer One-off, weekly, fortnightly or any other house cleaning services.

Just let us know what you want to be cleaned and we will send over one of our amazing cleaners as soon as possible. We regularly do quality controls and a vetting process to make sure that our cleaners are doing the best job. We will only send our best and hard working cleaners that you can trust

Feel free to contact A&K Little Help for any further queries or questions that you may have: 
Tel: 07518459108
Marrie
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Marrie » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:24 am

I can highly recommend a local company - MM Domestic Services. They were recommended to me a couple of years ago and I have been very happy with their service. I prefer using a fully insured business as opposed to private individuals. You can contact them on 0203 504 8080.
Aggas21
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Aggas21 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:58 am

Hello if you're still looking for a cleaner please let me know. My name is Agnieszka and I'm looking for more cleaning job. This is my number 07944613757. Thank you

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.