English speaking cleaner needed, Balham

3 posts
Shopgirl
Options:
Share this post on:

English speaking cleaner needed, Balham

Postby Shopgirl » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:45 pm

We are looking for a kind, helpful cleaner with initiative to help out in our Balham home. The job is 5 hours a week - must be Thursday or Friday morning - this will include ironing and changing of sheets and towels. We have been really let down by cleaners in the past - one who made excuses most weeks as to why she couldn’t come and another who left used chewing gum all over the house. We are looking for someone who is a happy worker to be part of our home. If you would like to work in a tidy home, be paid on time and genuinely care about the homes you look after please contact me - or if you can recommend someone, even better!
Starr
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: English speaking cleaner needed, Balham

Postby Starr » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:29 am

Hi I will message you about mine who is very good and lives locally. Does speak English but not perfectly.
AKlittlehelp
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: English speaking cleaner needed, Balham

Postby AKlittlehelp » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:18 am

We are A&K Little Help: 

Do you need a helping hand to clean your house and make your house sparkling clean? Our wonderful cleaners will be able to come as soon as possible. 

We offer:Deep clean,One-off, weekly or even fortnightly cleanings. 

Just let us know what you want to be cleaned and we will send over one of our amazing cleaners as soon as possible. We regularly do quality controls and a vetting process to make sure that our cleaners are doing the best job. We will only send our best and hard working cleaners that you can trust 

Feel free to contact A&K Little Help for any further queries or questions that you may have: 
Tel: 07518459108

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.