Re: South West London loving wallpaper

1 post
Curly36
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: South West London loving wallpaper

Postby Curly36 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:24 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm sharing this post from my partner David Henry in support of his painting and decorating business, which is based in East Sheen but covers the whole of South West London. Thanks so much for taking a look.

Best wishes,
Sanchez

Hi all,
This is a post to say a big thank you to everyone in South West London who has contacted us and helped Painted London Decorators get moving again post lockdown.
It is also a post to make an interesting observation - it seems from all the enquiries we are getting that while painting is always popular, wallpapering appears to be the decorating choice du jour at the moment.
I've been asked to hang some gorgeous wall coverings recently. Therefore I thought I'd just put a few examples of our work out
to whet the appetite of anyone who wants to beautify their home.
So if you do feel like any rooms in your home need a wallpaper makeover please give David at Painted London Decorators a call on 07596 794 376 or email hello@paintedlondon.co.uk
That doesn't mean of course that we still don't have lots of love for paint and are just as keen to take on any painting projects you may have.
All the best!
Attachments
Nursery.jpeg
FionaWall3 (2).JPG

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.