Help with smart lights for sleep issues

3 posts
Galikene
Options:
Share this post on:

Help with smart lights for sleep issues

Postby Galikene » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:53 pm

Hi there,Lately, I'm having a lot of issues with my sleep schedule, seems like my body refuse to sleep until 4:00-5:00.I would like to buy something that emulates sunrise and dawn at the time of my choosing like I will go to sleep at 23 and wake up at 07:00 do whatever you need (eliminate blue spectrum, turn on the lights at 6:30 and start to up the blue light ....) not an expert.
What do I need to accomplish this? Any colored smart bulb will do? Will I need the hub/bridge? Whats the difference between cheap and expensive ones (Philips hue) I found on https://bestlightguide.com/ few good? Any recommendations?
Last edited by Galikene on Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
mymyherewegoagain
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Help with smart lights for sleep issues

Postby mymyherewegoagain » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:43 am

Hello. Lumie do a range of bodyclock wake-up lights. They mimic sunset and sunrise at times of your choosing. I’ve had mine since 2006, it makes a tremendous difference for my waking up. I have one for my child which I successfully use to mimic sunset. I don’t suffer from the same insomnia as you and I hope you find a solution. Find at lumie.com or johnlewis. They are not cheap.
balhamtwimmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Help with smart lights for sleep issues

Postby balhamtwimmum » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:42 am

Hi
Forgive for jumping on here. I'm a local mum and a registered Nutritionist and Naturopath. I have helped and supported many clients to improve their sleep quality through nutrition and lifestyle changes. I’m really passionate about helping people to sleep better so if you if you would like any help or a phone call to see how I can help you - please do get in touch . 07377-868-911
You can find me on Instagram - alexnutritionforlife
Best wishes,
Alex x

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.