Victorian Home – New Project Photos

2 posts
Emma Green Design
Options:
Share this post on:

Victorian Home – New Project Photos

Postby Emma Green Design » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:53 pm

Emma Green Design recently completed the refurbishment of the double reception room, family kitchen area, master bedroom and guest bedroom of a Wandsworth Victorian home. 

On each of my projects I work with clients and fulfil their brief to me.  For this client I created neutral backdrops with a mixture of contemporary and traditional pieces.  For the double reception room, I designed a blue/grey scheme (my client's favourite colours) to enhance a calm feeling.  They wanted part of the room to be an adult only glamorous space and here I designed rich velvet curtains, a comfortable sofa and armchairs with bespoke 
fabrics, a glamorous chandelier, a sculptural coffee table. The bespoke blue built in bar completed the look.  For the rear of the room, the colours were continued, but with slightly more contemporary fabrics, as this was to be used as a family media room.  We have a contemporary corner sofa, a beautiful bespoke media unit to house my client's TV, books and vase collection and a link with the same curtains and chandelier. 

I also furnished the family area of my client's kitchen and the master and guest bedrooms upstairs, which included bespoke headboards, new storage and soft furnishings. 

Please see my website for further pictures and also my instagram page for details of my work. 

https://www.emmagreendesign.com/
https://www.instagram.com/emmagreendesign/

As a Full Member of the BIID I am a fully trained and qualified interior designer with vast experience and an extensive little black book!

Kind regards,
Emma  

Emma Green Design RegID MBIID
020 7738 0637
www.emmagreendesign.com

Emma Green is a Member of the British Institute of Interior Design and a BIID Registered Interior Designer®

Attachments
Emma Green Design - St J - _A7A6309.jpg
Emma Green Design - _A7A6358.jpg
Emma Green Design - St J -_A7A6440.jpg
Ethan82
Share this post on:

Re: Victorian Home – New Project Photos

Postby Ethan82 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:43 am

Very nice and interesting design, although I'd say it would look better in darker colors and if it was a little less modern. I see great potential, but it's not fully to my taste. Maybe others will like it a bit more  :D