It’s time to ditch the “I can do it all myself” mentality and offload those onerous and niggly jobs. The ones that you mean to get around to, but never quite get the time.
A lifestyle PA can help you get organised, manage your to-do list and ultimately help you maintain a healthy life balance, With no contract, subscription charges or minimum usage requirement, it's not as expensive as you might think. Simply ‘buy time’ as it’s needed.
These are some projects that we have helped clients with recently:
1. Creating a volume of photo books from online images and paper photos. Categorising the books with dates and text. Arranging to send copies of the books to family members.
2. Project managing the decoration of a property. Liaising with tradespeople, buying supplies and dealing with invoices
3. Selling items at auction and via ebay. Arranging for collection and delivery
4. Research and booking a holiday with COVID considerations
5. Purchasing and sending gifts
6. Setting up a fundraising project and sending out an email mailshot to friends and colleagues
7 Researching and supporting a student plan a gap year
8. Unpacking and sorting out a house move
9. Sorting out and arranging a home office after a house move. This includes sorting out filing, books and equipment.
10. Developing and managing a home filing system
We would love to hear from you if you feel we can be of help or have any questions. No job is too small or unusual! Please get in contact to find more about how we can help at email@example.com
or on 0203 292 0566.