Online interior design - 30% discount

2 posts
tiana
Share this post on:

Online interior design - 30% discount

Postby tiana » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:03 pm

Good morning.

My name is Tatiana and I am an interior designer at Ti Designe

I would like to offer online interior design consultation at fixed price of £180 per room and for users of Nappy Valley for £125. This service will include:​

Free 2h phone or video call with interior designer to establish your style, needs, timescale and budget for your project. You will have to send us images and measurements of your chosen room.
You will receive:

• ​Floor plan of proposed layout for chosen room
  • Digital 3D model to help you visualise the final look
  • Digital sample board of fabrics, materials & furniture 
  • Shopping list of furniture for chosen project within your budget
This service is is for someone who wants professional ideas and advice, but prefers to do their own follow through. It is very popular during Covid-19
Modern life has brought us new ways of using our homes and now it is very common to have multi-functional spaces, open plan kitchen living rooms, combining outside with the inside. It is very important to use the right balance of light, colours and different materials to create your dream home that will have a positive influence on your mood. As well everyone has to remember about spatial planning which plays the most important part in design. If your home is not well planned then even the most expensive furniture cannot create a successful living space for your family.
To create your dream home you have to combine needs and ideas of your family and that requires time, research and knowledge. Ti Designe will help you affordably transform your space that reflects your style and personality. It is easy, fun and time-saving process combined with creative ideas and professional solutions.

More information about Ti Designe you can find at  www.tidesigne.com

I look forward to hearing from you. If you are interested please give me a call on 07 453 307 341 or send an email at ti.designe@gmail.com

“Your home should tell the story of who you are and be a collection of what you love.”  
Attachments
Screenshot 2020-10-09 at 12.53.32. aapsd.jpg
Jostren
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Online interior design - 30% discount

Postby Jostren » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:59 am

Seems to be a good offer