By clearing out and updating your home, tidying up your work stations and offices and decluttering you can focus on the new year with clarity and more free time. Don’t struggle through on your own – a dedicated PA can help with a plethora of tasks. We can help you start 2021 re-energised, organised and focused.
Here is a list of some of the tasks that we can help with.
- Arrange for a thorough clean of your home
- De-cluttering rooms and wardrobes
- Making space for new presents
- Whipping paperwork into shape
- Streamlining ‘to do’ lists – implementing a clear plan of action
- Arranging for fuel deliveries, car MOTs, car services and tyre checks
- Manage bills and payments
- Arranging for items to be sold at auction/on Ebay
- Disposal of rubbish, bottles and recycling
- Organising summer and May half term holidays
- Booking Easter and summer half term courses for the children
- Purge the pantry and refrigerator to remove out of date food
- Arranging home tutoring support
- Organising a spring re-decoration including managing quotes. – we have a handy little black book of excellent suppliers
- Sorting out the quagmire of a garden
- Running errands
- Getting a property ready to be put on the market for rent or sale
- PA support for a business
- PA support for the family
We are here to provide support for those that are looking for an extra pair of hands to help make life easier. We do not have any sign-up fees or minimum hour requirements – simply buy time as you need it. No job is too small or unusual! Do get in contact on 07812559904 or at email@example.com to find out how we can help you.