HANDY MAN/WOMAN RECOMMENDATIONS WANTED

3 posts
dollybird1000
Options:
Share this post on:

HANDY MAN/WOMAN RECOMMENDATIONS WANTED

Postby dollybird1000 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:52 pm

Hi Everyone 

I am looking for a recommended handyman/woman to complete a few niggly jobs around the flat. 

See below:

Damage from upstairs leak to the kitchen ceiling needs painting
A wardrobe door needs putting back on a new roller 
A ceiling light fitting needs fixing 
Hole in the wall where a new thermostat has been installed needs filling and painting.

Does anyone have a reliable / trusted recommendations  - day rate over hourly rate preferred. 

Best

K
Twin win2
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: HANDY MAN/WOMAN RECOMMENDATIONS WANTED

Postby Twin win2 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:33 pm

Hi there!
I had a handy man come round a few times to do work for me I had extra cupboards put up in my kitchen and shower taps put on my bath then a month later he came and fitted a dishwasher in my cupboard and done a feature wall in my bedroom, he was very friendly and reliable and his prices were good for me as I’m a single mum.
I’m sure if u use him you will call him again for other jobs
His name is abs 07949289918
40plus
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: HANDY MAN/WOMAN RECOMMENDATIONS WANTED

Postby 40plus » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:25 pm

Hi
I've used silver saints a number of times and been very happy with their services.  They have put together a cupboard, x2 chest of drawers, black out blind and most recently set up a hose piping system outside in our garden, they do electrical work also but i havent used them for electrical work. I've found them to be professional and polite.   
Szymon has done most of the work for us and even helped move a large fridge/freezer when it wasnt part of the job spec.

good luck with your search

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.