Extension SWL Building

4 posts
peter.johnson
Options:
Share this post on:

Extension SWL Building

Postby peter.johnson » Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:48 pm

I am about to go ahead with an extension on the basis of a very positive recomendation from an aquaintence of mine for SWL Building.

I have seen two proeprties one compelted and the other half way into the work.

I was very impressed but I can not see anything on the internet about them.

Has anyone any personal experience
RDSW11
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Extension SWL Building

Postby RDSW11 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:53 pm

Hi there,
I used SWL Building 2016/17, they did a great job and I am still very happy with the work. We had extensive refurbishment as well as a kitchen extension and 2nd story extension. I'd be very happy to answer your questions over a call, just send em a DM & we can organise (sorry... not got much time & typing everything can take ages). Or if you only have a few questions feel free to DM mw with those. But basically, I happily recommend Ben and his team.
HamiltonWaltersLLP
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby HamiltonWaltersLLP » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:36 pm

Please check us out! We have done many similar projects in your area and have quite a few recommendations on here ourselves and would be more than happy to tender for this work. 

Web: www.hamiltonwalters.com
Email: info@hamiltonwalters.com 
Phone: 0203 488 3269
peter.johnson
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby peter.johnson » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:52 am

I went ahead with SWL and the extension and the loft extension looks fine looks ok though the expectation was I could get two bedrooms there and it was pout to me during the work that one would be better.

As it turns out when the new floor was set up the rooms would of been small.

However prices seem to have gone up a lot on the last few months and I have just about paid for the roof extension but the rear extension would be a lot more than was tlaked about in April

Just found out before the work started.

I may have to change horses mid stream which I know can be problematic so any adice would be great I am hoping to tlak to Ben this Saturday about paying him up to date and goitn from there , happy to share the various corresponmdence I have had on this with anyone