By Alice

4 posts
Kirstie’s Mom
Options:
Share this post on:

By Alice

Postby Kirstie’s Mom » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:05 pm

Has anyone used the website By Alice and had problems? I bought candles late September and am still waiting for my delivery . When I asked on IG where they were ( I purchased them on IG) she replied she wasn’t Amazon . She also mentioned she was drinking fizz as she answered celebrating her mention in a big magazine for small businesses. I found the whole thing distinctly odd so I waited 3 weeks thinking they would eventually arrive . They haven’t. When I looked on IG today to try and message her, I think she blocked me . Not sure why as I only politely asked a month ago where my goods were . Perhaps she didn’t want a review . She also doesn’t respond to e mails . Has anyone used this site ? Is it real or a scam business ? They have lovely things just poor or rather surreal client service . They also aren’t cheap . If anybody has had any experience please let me know because I’m beginning to thing I spent £57 in vain .
chorister
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: By Alice

Postby chorister » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:30 pm

For some bizarre reason I'm quite interested in stories like this, so looked into it a bit.  I don't think it's a scam, but I do think it is probably run by one person, Alice Rebecca Warwik, who might be more interested in getting into celeb PR mags than boring old customer service.  It is a tiny company - net assets of about £1,200 last time it filed.  If you want to try the post, then the registered address is 6 Teignmouth Lodge, 27 Teignmouth Road, Teignmouth Road, London, NW2 4ED.

Companies House is always a really good place to start when looking into stuff like this - it is company no.  12172790.  I think details of the company registration should be on the website, but they don't seem to be.

I doubt if she actually has the candles in stock - the company doesn't look financially big enough to hold stock.  They may turn up one day when she has bought them in.  Buyer beware ...................
Kirstie’s Mom
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Kirstie’s Mom » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:07 am

Thank you so much . She has a very unique understanding of client service . She finally e mailed me back. Rude . Didn’t reply when I’d receive the items just a one liner saying she fills orders chronologically . That was it . No apology . Nothing
dudette
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby dudette » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:40 am

I just looked her up on Instagram and five of my friends follow her so she’s obviously got a good customer base round here. Why don’t you (or a friend) just put messages on her posts saying you’ve not had your goods and she doesn’t reply to emails. Hopefully that’ll get her to respond!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.