Colliers Wood vs Earlsfield

4 posts
Angelinka
Options:
Share this post on:

Colliers Wood vs Earlsfield

Postby Angelinka » Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:10 pm

Hi everyone
Hoping someone on here may have some fabulous input on a couple of areas I’m not familiar with.
Currently renting in Putney, but looking to buy in either Earlsfield (5 min walk to the station) or Colliers Wood (10’ walk to the station, closer to Wimbledon).

Does anyone have any thoughts on how these areas compare in terms of safety and a community feel?

We love the house in Colliers Wood but the area is a bit dead, the house in Earlsfield isn’t as pretty and perfect but the area seems much nicer.

Any thoughts appreciated!
Angie
Denwand
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Colliers Wood vs Earlsfield

Postby Denwand » Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:01 pm

Angelinka wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:10 pm
We love the house in Colliers Wood but the area is a bit dead, the house in Earlsfield isn’t as pretty and perfect but the area seems much nicer.
Angie I think you've answered your question in your last paragraph! :D

Living in Earlsfield for 20 years plus I'm biased but I would say it's less scruffy, much greener, generally safer and has more going on than Colliers Wood which always seems a bit fly-blown and traffic-locked to me... Just my opinion!
Starr
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Starr » Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:09 pm

Earlsfield is really family friendly and nearer to where you are as well.
I definitely would choose area over house in London.
Colliers Wood is up and coming, but Earlsfield is more established in being great for families and 5 mins to the train is a great thing.
dudette
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby dudette » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:30 am

Location Location Location!!!