Interior Designers Recommendations in Victoria, London

4 posts
Lexingtons
Options:
Share this post on:

Interior Designers Recommendations in Victoria, London

Postby Lexingtons » Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:31 pm

Hi, please could you kindly recommend any interior designers based in Victoria and around it.
CharlotteChappell108
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Interior Designers Recommendations in Victoria, London

Postby CharlotteChappell108 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:38 pm

Hello there! Yes I can help!

I am an interior designer based next to Battersea Park. I run a residential interior design business with 18 years experience in the industry so I can definitely assist.

I spent my formative years at House & Garden being immersed in the world of design, before honing my eye at Ralph Lauren Home where I worked between London and Paris. Finally, I moved to Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour where I spent eight years before launching my own business three years ago.

I've recently gone back work after having a little girl, Allegra nine months ago.

Please drop me a line, it would be great to hear from you!

Best wishes, Charlotte
07863 342385
ArrangedbyCharlotte
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ArrangedbyCharlotte » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:47 pm

Hey,

I’m an interior designer located in Brixton and I would love to hear more about what you’re looking for.
Please contact me on by phone if you would be interested in talking further. Happy to talk trough my previous projects :)
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes
Charlotte Bergman
studioogee
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby studioogee » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:04 am

Hello

We can certainly help you!  We are Studio Ogee and located just across the river in Clapham.

At Studio Ogee we are passionate about design. We create interesting, functional and inspiring spaces for our Clients to work and live in. We work with anything from a single room refurbishment to complete house renovations, office and retail space, and have years of experience working effectively with builders, architects and suppliers to achieve this. We believe that all places tell stories. In our projects we try to capture the essence of the building, the room, the people who inhabit it and tell their stories through an eclectic combination of existing and cherished belongings and carefully sourced furniture, art and objects, materials and textiles. Set against clean lines and complimentary colour palettes, we believe in long-lasting quality and value, with a sense of urban cool and a touch of humour. 
Please find below some images from recent projects.  You can find out more on our website Studio Ogee and on our instagram @studioogee, or call us on 07930 541202.

We hope you like what you see and do get in contact if you would like to arrange a free of charge initial meeting.

Regards

Debbie and Nicoline

Bathroom postcard.jpg
Kitchen 3.jpg
Copy of Living room 2.jpg