where to buy a good sofa

2 posts
coffee cake
Options:
Share this post on:

where to buy a good sofa

Postby coffee cake » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:34 am

any ideas other than Sofa Workshop on Battersea Rise? In addition are L-shaped sofas still fashionable?

Cheers!
mrs_original
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: where to buy a good sofa

Postby mrs_original » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:55 am

Hi there!

I ordered my sofa with Sofa Workshop and they're brilliant, quality is amazing and it arrived 4 weeks before the expected - in theory it was supposed to arrive next week but I was told that with covid it would probably be delivered after Christmas so I was very surprised when they called me early November to book a date for the following week. Mine was ordered from their branch at Tottenham Court Road and Marcos was our advisor, very knowledgeable and patient.

I had a look at Heal's, Loaf and Sofas and Stuff, but couldn't find anything that suited our style. Darlings of Chelsea was very well recommended to us too but I didn't go the to check.

As for your question about L-shaped sofas still being fashionable, I ask you back: does it really matter? As long as you're happy with it and it suits your living room and family needs, just go with it! I'm an interior designer and I believe that we need to have a home that we love not a home that follows the current trends.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.