The work needed involves:
1. Widening the driveway by about 1m, so we can park a car easily and re-charge our car.
2. Taking up the existing paving and re-laying sets including continuing through the gate (we have seen some that we really like which are 10cm square). We’d like the sets continued up to the steps at the side of the house as the ground is rough concrete.
3. Taking out the collapsed internal low level wall, steps, brick plant box and strip of concrete on the ground in front of the flower bed.
4. Re-building the steps and low internal wall.
5. Re-pointing the front and side and boundary brick walls and top with grey engineering brick - the boundary wall may need re-building?
6. Render the brick wall adjacent to the house with the gate so that it matches the house.
7. Refit a new lockable gate (yet to be chosen)
8. Digging a narrow ditch and putting down invasive bamboo lining to stop next doors bamboo plant from growing beneath our garden.
9. Re-laying some patio stones at the back/side of the house where they have moved and laying some more gravel/core where needed. We want to let the house out in the future.