Recommendation for someone good at grouting

4 posts
corinne
Options:
Share this post on:

Recommendation for someone good at grouting

Postby corinne » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:26 pm

I have a leaking shower and urgently need to get someone in to regrout the whole thing. Does anyone know anyone good, tidy and efficient who isn't going to rip me off!
Thanks
Corinne
KEMS
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Recommendation for someone good at grouting

Postby KEMS » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:06 pm

I have used a guy called Jarek Let who works with his father and they were absolutely brilliant. Turned up on time, gave us a good quote, came back when they said they would, worked really hard, kept the place clean and tidy and did a beautiful job on tiling and grouting our patio. They got receipts for all the materials they purchased. The quote was for the labour only and materials were additional.

Our work was external rather than a shower area, but I know they also do internal work and I am sure it would be just as good.

Can't recommend them enough. They've also done some fencing for us which was perfect too. The father speaks no English but Jarek's english is pretty good.

Jarek's number is 07886 815 842. Good luck!
8han
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby 8han » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:41 am

My husband has a small property maintenance company and deals with this kind of thing. Feel free to call him for a quote - Dermot 07720 034805. dermarta.co.uk
russellhanson
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby russellhanson » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Corinne
I could do the job for you if you wanted - please have a look at my website for details about my work and recommendations from customers in the area - http://www.russellhanson.co.uk. In my opinion though it is more likely to be the silicon seal around the top of the shower tray that would cause it to leak. Feel free to call me to discuss.

Russell
Russell Hanson - The London Handyman
07973 146693
http://www.russellhanson.co.uk

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.