We are looking at a house this weekend that will need a bit of work doing to it and need some local builder recommendations as well an idea from any builders reading if our budget is realistic.
Starting from the top we need:
1. A large loft bedroom dividing into two bedrooms
2. New bathroom to replace current one in the loft
3. New bathroom on first floor
4. Ground floor single story kitchen diner extension with bi-fold doors.
5. Replace cloakroom on ground floor.
We have a budget of £80k to include fixtures and fittings. We would like a mid range kitchen but we got a relatively cheap bathroom in our current loft and are very happy with it so happy to source cheaply this time!
Any advice on cost and timings would be lovely