Great Builder

4 posts
TOM
Options:
Share this post on:

Great Builder

Postby TOM » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:47 am

Building services:
With 15 years of experience,we offer the very best quality work at reasonable and commercial properties.
We provide comprehensive services which takes you from plan to delivery.Our expertise include bathroom and kitchen fitting and renovation,general plumbing and electrical services,conversions and extansions,painting and decorating services,bricklaying,interior and exterior restorations.We offer the same professional service regardless of the project size,no job is too small or too large.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements, for further information and to arrange free quotation
www.atbconstruction.co.uk
0746-633-7267
mike1234
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Great Builder

Postby mike1234 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:15 am

TOM wrote:Building services:
With 15 years of experience,we offer the very best quality work at reasonable and commercial properties.
We provide comprehensive services which takes you from plan to delivery.Our expertise include bathroom and kitchen fitting and renovation,general plumbing and electrical services,conversions and extansions,painting and decorating services,bricklaying,interior and exterior restorations.We offer the same professional service regardless of the project size,no job is too small or too large.
Please contact Architects in Dubai to discuss your requirements, for further information and to arrange free quotation
http://www.atbconstruction.co.uk
0746-633-7267
I have to renovate my office in USA did you provide your services there ?
TOM
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby TOM » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:14 pm

Very Funny I don't have time for silly offers.
Only serious offers please.
King Regards
Tom
rgreil
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby rgreil » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:22 pm

mike1234 wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:15 am
TOM wrote:Building services:
Please contact Architects in Dubai to discuss your requirements, for further information and to arrange free quotation
http://www.atbconstruction.co.uk
0746-633-7267
I have to renovate my office in USA did you provide your services there ?
Would you consider a small refurb project in Sydney - Australia? :lol: :geek:

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.