Builder Recommendations

4 posts
C Fletcher
Options:
Share this post on:

Builder Recommendations

Postby C Fletcher » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:52 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for reputable and good builders for some renovation work which includes knocking down some internal walls and potentially carrying out the complete refurb of a kitchen.

We have had a structural survey done and an architect has provided us with all of the relevant details they would need. Ideally I'm looking for a company who can also liaise directly with Wandsworth council regarding building regs etc.

Can anyone recommend company I can speak to for a quote? Would rather work on getting recommendations as the builders we had on our previous place cut way too many corners!
LWade
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Builder Recommendations

Postby LWade » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:13 am

Hi, it sounds like you have all the plans and structural calculations and are ready to go which is a great starting point for getting an accurate detailed quote. I have used the same company for all of the refurbished, loft extensions, kitchen side returns and bathroom/kitchen installations on my portfolio of properties is SW London. They have completed over ten house projects for me and my for friends in the Heaver Estate, Wandsworth, Clapham. They are polite and very knowledgable and can handle party wall agreements and building regs. Call or text Clive who is the project manager and he has looked after all of my builds in the past 07966 476862.
NT1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby NT1 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:04 pm

Hi,

I would ceratinly recommend Hurlingham Developments who do full complete house refurbishments in SW London. If you speak to Andy on 07739 174360 and he will will be able to help out. He has some good recent projects that you can look at as well.

Hope that helps.

Nigel
mm electrical
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mm electrical » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:19 pm

Hi.

I can recommend Tom. I have been working with him in last couple of years on many projects: lofts, extensions, refurbishments. Quality work and reasonable prices. Clients always happy. Tom-07782117555

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.