face painting, birthday parties for kids

3 posts
katerin0
Options:
Share this post on:

face painting, birthday parties for kids

Postby katerin0 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:53 pm

Hi my name is Kate, I live in Clapham area. If you are planning a birthday party for your child and looking for a face painter I would be happy to help you. I'm not a professional painter but face painting is my hobby and I really enjoy it. I have my own equipment and I'm looking for some offers near sw4, very reasonable prices. If you have any questions or want to see some of my paintings please don't hesitate to contact me. Make your child's party even better. If you are interested please send me a venue postcode, date and number of children at the party and I will contact you back ASAP. katerin0@op.pl, 07860246371,
Thank you
katerin0
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: face painting, birthday parties for kids

Postby katerin0 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:29 pm

katerin0 wrote:Hi my name is Kate, I live in Clapham area. If you are planning a birthday party for your child and looking for a face painter I would be happy to help you. I'm not a professional painter but face painting is my hobby and I really enjoy it. I have my own equipment and I'm looking for some offers near sw4, very reasonable prices. If you have any questions or want to see some of my paintings please don't hesitate to contact me. Make your child's party even better. If you are interested please send me a venue postcode, date and number of children at the party and I will contact you back ASAP. katerin0@op.pl, 07860246371,
Thank you
katerin0
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: face painting, birthday parties for kids

Postby katerin0 » Sat May 11, 2019 6:46 pm

Hi my name is Kate, I live in Clapham area. If you are planning a birthday party for your child and looking for a face painter I would be happy to help you. I'm not a professional painter but face painting is my hobby and I really enjoy it. I have my own equipment and I'm looking for some offers near sw4, very reasonable prices. If you have any questions or want to see some of my paintings please don't hesitate to contact me. Make your child's party even better. If you are interested please send me a venue postcode, date and number of children at the party and I will contact you back ASAP. katerin0@op.pl, 07860246371,
Thank you

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.