How to Add Colour in your Home Workshop - Balham Wed 18 April 9.30 - 1230
Hi there. I'm an interior designer in Balham and I also run workshops. This half-day workshop will equip you with the confidence necessary to inject colour, style and personality into your home. Introducing colour to your home can be daunting and it’s easy to make mistakes; it takes boldness to identify the perfect palette.
You’ll learn how to narrow down colour options by:
- Gaining a better understanding of yourself, what makes you unique and how that translates into your own personal style
- Learning how to add colour to highlight your home's best features
- Considering the natural light of a room and which colours work best
- Adding pops of colour that showcase your personal style
- Choosing fabric, wallpaper and other textiles swatches from Angela's extensive archive to add tactile and colour interest
This is a hands-on, fun workshop and you will come away fizzing with ideas!
If you would like more information about the workshop or book a place(s) click on the link below:
https://www.angelabuntcreative.com/inte ... f6wb-w9n3w