Family Sunday lunch

4 posts
Yummymummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Family Sunday lunch

Postby Yummymummy » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:43 am

We're planning a family lunch the sunday before Christmas and I've decided I can't face cooking. Does anyone have any recommendations for local restaurants which are great for all generations - toddlers, teens and senior citizens! I don't mind Italian, but we want something a bit more special than pizza and preferably a set menu... :?
SWMum
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Local restaurants

Postby SWMum » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:33 pm

Dexter's on Bellevue Road is OK for large noisy gatherings - they sort of leave you to it, although I find the food is a bit hit and miss. I like Piccolino's (www.piccolinorestaurants.co.uk) - it used to be Est Est Est. The food is excellent, they do a 'bambini' menu and while they do do pizza, there are loads of alternatives, including delicious pesce and carni. Ooh, it's making my mouth water thinking about it! :D
Annabel (admin)
Site Admin
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Local restaurants

Postby Annabel (admin) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:05 pm

We did a Sunday lunch for 17 at the County Arms on Trinity Road. It used to be quite a tatty "boozer" but its a lovely family pub now.

Word of warning - don't go on a Sunday WITHOUT kids - it was heaving with them when we went!

A

http://www.youngs.co.uk/pub-detail.asp?PubID=379" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Annabel (admin)
Site Admin
Options:
Share this post on:

Sunday lunch for kids at the County Arms in Wandsworth

Postby Annabel (admin) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:06 pm

whoops forgot to add - essential to book. :oops:

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.