Recommendations for blinds

4 posts
ews2013
Options:
Share this post on:

Recommendations for blinds

Postby ews2013 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:47 pm

Hello. I need some blinds (roman ones) done for a bedroom. Does anyone have any recommendations please? Many thanks!
sunnydays
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Recommendations for blinds

Postby sunnydays » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:09 pm

Hi - we recently used Bevelee at Jayworks and were really happy with her work. It was done very promptly and to a high standard.

Contact details:
Bevelee Regan & Danielle Budd
Jayworks
401 Workshops
401 Wandsworth Road
SW8 2JP
jayworks.regan@gmail.com
07743 165906
HalcsMum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby HalcsMum » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:06 pm

Hi we were really happy with local lady June Perkins http://www.juneperkinsinteriors.com who kitted out all our windows in the last couple of months.

It's a family run business (June's husband installed all our blinds and curtains and her daughter took the booking) with a great personal touch. I had my baby two weeks early (so scuppering my plan to sort out cupboards, curtains and carpets before the baby arrived) and June was really helpful about dropping off lots of samples and suggesting ideas that worked well for our windows. We were coming to the end of a stressful renovation and June and the team made the dressing of the windows very easy. We've had lots of compliments about our roman blinds in the downstairs bay window!
IndyB
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby IndyB » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:58 pm

How long did it take to get the blinds/curtains made? I had someone from John Lewis take measurements 2 weeks ago and am still waiting for a quote - so am now looking for alternatives!

Also - I realise prices may vary significantly, but what sort of budget is reasonable for blinds/curtains for a standard size bedroom? I don't need curtains fit for the Queen, but I don't want anything cheap/tacky either...so maybe something in the middle?

Thank you!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.