Live Out Full Time Nanny Housekeeper SW11

2 posts
bbsea
Options:
Share this post on:

Live Out Full Time Nanny Housekeeper SW11

Postby bbsea » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:16 pm

We are looking for a loving nanny to look after our 6 month old daughter and 4 year old son, 8.30-6.30, M-F, on a contract hopefully for the next few years. £26,326 gross per year = £10.10phr gross. Our son has nursery in the afternoon M-F. The role includes looking after both children, dressing, feeding, playing, going to the park, playdates, activities, taking and collecting from nursery, reading etc. Normal cleaning when Mum has the kids (probably one or two mornings a week), otherwise light housework (cleaning up after the kids and laundry) when with the kids.
izabelina
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Live Out Full Time Nanny Housekeeper SW11

Postby izabelina » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:09 am

Dear family,
I would love to be a nanny for your children. I really like your offer.

I have 5 years experience in childcare (children between 6 months and 6 years).
Children are part of my life and I just love them. I always make friends with children. I treat them seriously and respect them. I am happy when I see I make them laugh. I am very friendly, warm, caring and looking after children, spending time with them is just pleasure for me. I am creative, highly energetic with strong communication skills. I am also a hard-working, responsible, patient, cheerful, flexible and very easy going person.
I am a non-smoker I have a Paediatric First Aid Certificate and good references and I am DBS checked.
It will be the pleasure to look after your children.
Best regards, Bela.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.