Bugaboo cameleon with maxi cosi stunning 450£

2 posts
Anna1103
Options:
Share this post on:

Bugaboo cameleon with maxi cosi stunning 450£

Postby Anna1103 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:26 am

2ND GENERATION BUGABOO CAMELEON SAND BASE WITH SAND TAILORED FABRICS * BLACK REFLECTION MAXI COSI CAR SEAT * I am selling a bugaboo cameleon in excellent clean condition, the base fabrics are sand coloured and the additional tailored fabrics are also in sand colouring. All fabrics are in excellent clean condtion with no fading. All wheels are in fantastic used condition, the large rear wheels are faom filled so no chance of ever getting a puncture. Included in the sale is a maxi cosi cabriofix car seat in black reflection. This comes complete with newborn insert, shoulder and crotch pads. The car seat has never been involved in any sort of accident. Everything has been thoroughly cleaned and I would consider everything to be in excellent used condition. All in 100% perfect working condition. Included in the sale: * 2nd Generation bugaboo cameleon * Full set of sand tailored fabrics (sun canopy, seat liner and apron) * Maxi cosi bugaboo car seat adaptors * Maxi cosi cabriofix car seat in black reflection
Collection from Sw11(Battersea)
Attachments
IMG_3388.PNG
IMG_3388.PNG (292.95 KiB) Viewed 1245 times
Anna1103
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Bugaboo cameleon with maxi cosi stunning 450£

Postby Anna1103 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:33 am

Anna1103 wrote:2ND GENERATION BUGABOO CAMELEON SAND BASE WITH SAND TAILORED FABRICS * BLACK REFLECTION MAXI COSI CAR SEAT * I am selling a bugaboo cameleon in excellent clean condition, the base fabrics are sand coloured and the additional tailored fabrics are also in sand colouring. All fabrics are in excellent clean condtion with no fading. All wheels are in fantastic used condition, the large rear wheels are faom filled so no chance of ever getting a puncture. Included in the sale is a maxi cosi cabriofix car seat in black reflection. This comes complete with newborn insert, shoulder and crotch pads. The car seat has never been involved in any sort of accident. Everything has been thoroughly cleaned and I would consider everything to be in excellent used condition. All in 100% perfect working condition. Included in the sale: * 2nd Generation bugaboo cameleon * Full set of sand tailored fabrics (sun canopy, seat liner and apron) * Maxi cosi bugaboo car seat adaptors * Maxi cosi cabriofix car seat in black reflection
Collection from Sw11(Battersea)
Attachments
IMG_3388.PNG
IMG_3388.PNG (292.95 KiB) Viewed 1241 times
IMG_3394.PNG
IMG_3394.PNG (838.99 KiB) Viewed 1241 times
IMG_3446.JPG
IMG_3446.JPG (2.32 MiB) Viewed 1241 times

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.