Cabin bed for 3 year old

4 posts
SJH Mummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Cabin bed for 3 year old

Postby SJH Mummy » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:46 pm

I am hoping to get a white cabin bed for my 3 year old. Whilst I love the look of the GLTC and Aspace ones they are very expensive - particularly when you add in all the extra bits to fit under the bed itself.

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced cabin bed with the drawers, shelves etc, in white, or an on line shop I might be able to browse that will be solid and last some time?

Many thanks
MMmmm
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Cabin bed for 3 year old

Postby MMmmm » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:52 pm

TXmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby TXmum » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:29 pm

I recently bought a Julian Bowen cabin bed for my 3 year old son off eBay for about a quarter of the retail cost.
It was a new bed, and had been used as a display unit in a children's furniture boutique that had closed down. It appears to be very good quality, solid and seriously heavy.
There are hundreds of them listed on eBay at the moment, and you just need to sift through all the listings until you find one you want.
I can also send you the details of the seller to find out if she has any more if you'd like.
I purchased it in December, and she is working through selling her remaining stock now.
My son is loving it so far, and has really transformed his bedroom.
ForHeaven'sCakes
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ForHeaven'sCakes » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:13 pm

There are loads of reasonably priced ones on ebay - I just bought this one with blue doors (no butterflies either) for my son:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CABIN-BED-DES ... 566f7aad28

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.