Calling all Mums with Italian connections!

8 posts
laviola
Options:
Share this post on:

Calling all Mums with Italian connections!

Postby laviola » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:58 pm

Hello,
I’m an Italian mum currently on maternity leave. During my maternity leave I have been meeting up regularly with some other local Italian mums and really enjoyed it!
We have thought to also look for other Italian mums, or mums with an Italian connection, (e.g. ancestors, husband, or just a love for the country) that would like to meet up.
We are meeting on Wednesday 25th February at 10.30am at the Battersea Art Centre (Bee’s Knees play area) in Lavender Hill. Come and meet other mums in love with the Italian culture and language!.(dads are welcome too!)
If you want further information please send a PM.
Berrymary
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Calling all Mums with Italian connections!

Postby Berrymary » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:28 pm

Hello
Just thought I'd let you know that a local mum and I run an italian playgroup Babyccino Club Italiano, on Thursdays at Eddie Catz Wimbledon. We run it during term time at 10.30am-11.30. We do a craft activity, sing italian songs, nursery rhymes, have a story time and bubbles at the end.
After the playgroup, a lot of us have a coffee/ lunch together and the little ones can have a free play in the Eddie Catz soft play area.
If you'd like to come, send us an email at babyccinoclubitaliano@hotmail.com
Our next group meets on thurs 26/2. It'll be lovely to meet you. Xxx
Mrs.AAA
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mrs.AAA » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:25 am

Hi Ladies,

There are a few of us who belong to MatchUpMums, run by Megan Butler, and Megan has created an Italian Mums Group (MatchUpMamas) - we have an active WhatsAppGroup too ;) . We've all got children of varying ages and meet up weekly or once bi-weekly (once every two weeks). All of us are located throughout South London (Clapham, Wandsworth, Southfields, East Dulwich).

It would be nice to merge some of this together :)

I'll drop an email to everyone because I don't know that anyone knew of your two groups. Good things to know ...

Grazie per l'annuncio/informazione e spero di incontrarvi tutti ...
laviola
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby laviola » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:06 am

Ciao,
It is great that there are so many italian mums in the area, a network is a great help! Hope to meet some of you on the 25th!
A presto!
Gavelina
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Gavelina » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:48 pm

Hi
Can you also please email/message me the information? I also just moved here and would like to meet other Italian mums.

Grazie e a presto.
http://www.ramptonbaseley.com/
https://nappyvalleynet.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/rampton-baseley-329%C3%97142px.jpg
https://www.portico.com/valuation/
https://www.john-thorogood.co.uk
laviola
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby laviola » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:27 pm

Hi gavelina
I have sent you a Pm.
Mrs aaa i have sent you a Pm some weeks ago, but i think you haven t read it.
Ciao
ChiaraSW9
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ChiaraSW9 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:55 pm

Hi All

My name is Chiara and I am Italian. I am almost 34 weeks pregnant and I will go in maternity leave in 3 weeks. Can you please email me more info about this group as I will be very interested in meeting other Italian mums? :D

Thank you

Chiara
sid_seal
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby sid_seal » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:37 am

There used to be an Italian playgroup called Pinocchio at the Maytree Centre in Clapham Park.
Not sure if it is still running, but it could be worth checking it out the Weir Link/Maytree activity programme!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.