Live-In Nanny Needed as soon as possible

3 posts
nycmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Live-In Nanny Needed as soon as possible

Postby nycmum » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:17 pm

Hi Nappy Valley-ers. Our family is in dire need for a caring, patient loving nanny. Ideally we would love someone who can live with us but can consider live out if the person is local. Duties include:

1. Childcare - fulltime in school holidays, out of school hours during termtime
2. Housekeeping, laundry and cooking for the children (will pay extra if person can do for the whole house/family)
3. Homework help, playdate organisation, kid match attendance, rucksack packing, cuddles, and fun!
4. Driving helpful but not necessary
5. Shopping and light errands

We are a happy easy-going family. More info please pm me.
MarianaFrenchNanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Live-In Nanny Needed as soon as possible

Postby MarianaFrenchNanny » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:15 am

Hi,  
My name is Mariana, I'm 25 yr old. I'm currently living in Clapham South, so am available for a face to face interview during the week after 7:30 pm and during the weekends. I'm French and have a good level of English.  
I'm very interested in this position and available to start on the 22th of April. I hope to hear from you soon.  
I'm currently a Nanny in Clapham South. I'm taking care of a 4 yr old boy and a 6 months baby girl. Before this family, I worked as an Au-pair in Wimbledon during 7 months and took care of a 5 yr old boy and a 22 months girl. I worked in Ringmer (close to Brighton). And took care of 2 girls, 1 yr old and 4 yr old. 
I lived in United States of America for 1 year as an Au-pair. I lived in Seattle, Washington State, during 8 months and took care of a 4 months baby girl and a 5 yr old girl. I have been living in Fredericksburg, Virginia State, for 3 months in a Host family with 4 children. The eldest boy was 8, the eldest girl was 5 and the twins (boy and girl) were 3. 
I have an Infant & Child First Aid and also my CPR. I have a childhood and infant training. I have experience with children from 4 months to 15 yr old. I have been looking after children for 9 years.  
We can organize a skype ( Alina15082 ) interview if you are interested about my profile. You can contact me per email or call me at 07477 630465 .  
I can send you a picture and my CV per email if you want.  
Kindest regards, 
Mariana 
ChildcareNeeded!!
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Live-In Nanny Needed as soon as possible

Postby ChildcareNeeded!! » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:09 pm

https://www.facebook.com/TheBritTempNanny

Please contact me if I can help on a temp basis!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.