Finnish Primary Teacher looking for a full-time nanny job

4 posts
pamelalondon
Options:
Share this post on:

Finnish Primary Teacher looking for a full-time nanny job

Postby pamelalondon » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:09 pm

Hi!

I am a 30-year Finnish Primary School Teacher looking for a full-time job as a nanny somewhere in Greater London. I have a Master's Degree in Education (majoring in Psychology of Education, minor subjects SEN and Psychology). I've been teaching full-time in Finland for the past 6 years and briefly taught here in the UK a few years ago as well.

I came back to the UK six weeks ago and have been working as an au pair in SW London. My initial plan was to stay here only for the 10 weeks that I'm on a summer holiday from my teaching job back home, but after realizing how much I've missed London I've decided to stay and look for a job. However I'm not looking for teaching posts this time , since the school system is quite different here than in Finland.

I am positive, outgoing, funny, reliable and hard-working. On my free time I exercise, volunteer in my church, meet friends and read. I don't smoke or drink alcohol. I am able to start asap if needed and provide references.

Looking forward to speaking with you,

Pamela
Wilfpopbee
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Finnish Primary Teacher looking for a full-time nanny jo

Postby Wilfpopbee » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:35 pm

Hi Pamela

I am looking for someone to look after my 3 children (3 year old twins and 1 year old) from 12-6.30pm on Mondays and Tuesdays from September onwards. If this is of any interest I am on caro.barrow@gmail.com Thank you.
uniquelanguages
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby uniquelanguages » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:16 am

Hi

I am looking for a Finnish language tutor for a client of Unique Language Training. Could you contact us on info@uniquelanguages.com or to 020 3566 0145 please?

Many thanks.

Paul.
Roo
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Roo » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:06 am

Hi Pamela,

We are looking for an au pair to come and live with us in Putney, South West London to help look after our little boy for a few hours after school.

Are you looking for a live-in position? We are offering good pay, a spacious double room with en suite and all bills incl. please contact me if you would like me to email over more details: rionnepreuveneers@yahoo.co.uk

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.