Ad-hoc/pt Caring, loving & fun actor Nanny!

2 posts
BizzieLizzie
Options:
Share this post on:

Ad-hoc/pt Caring, loving & fun actor Nanny!

Postby BizzieLizzie » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:49 pm

Hello!!

I'm Lizzie, I'm an actor and Nanny based in Clapham Junction.

Over the past 6 years I have worked as:

- a nanny (naturally)
- toddlers art teacher
- Hartbeeps leader
- party/fairy host
- baby massage therapist
- child nutritionist
- childrens acting/musical theatre teacher...

... I could go on. Basically, everything and anything kids do developmentally just fascinates me and gives me a sense of pride if I've been a part of it.

So, why am I here? Well, I was a part of a nanny agency, but amidst my roles above over the last 10 years I've developed my own little circle of families. I work as and when these families need me and it's worked fantastically!

However, two of my little ones have left London in the last month (devastating!) leaving me with some free time to take on another family or two.

I LOVE the families I work for to bits! I would like that to continue, so if you're looking for more of an assistant than an adopted sister or aunty for your little one then I'm possibly not the one for you.

The ages of the children I take care of varies from new born to 8 years old, my more regular little tots are almost 2 and I've been with them since 5 months old.

I'd love to hear from a lovely new family soon! And of course, I have lovely glowing references :-)

Speak soon! Lizzie xx
Katy@kate16
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Ad-hoc/pt Caring, loving & fun actor Nanny!

Postby Katy@kate16 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:07 pm

Lizzie
I'm looking for help with my two boys aged 2 and 4 on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons permanently. We're in Balham. It sounds like they'd get on with you very well so please do let me know if you have availability and would like to chat about it in more detail. My email is: katyshepherd@btinternet.com
Thanks!
Kate

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.