TAROT readings: Feel curious but a bit nervous?

10 posts
daisy_desales
Options:
Share this post on:

TAROT readings: Feel curious but a bit nervous?

Postby daisy_desales » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:53 pm

So did I ...until a few years ago when I came across a Tarot teacher, who read my cards, and I realised there was nothing to fear, and so much to learn. I never looked back.

I posted a few days back and got some lovely responses... so I thought I post again! I'm a mother of three living in Barnes and I'm now a professional Reader, with a consulting room in my garden office here in Barnes. I really want it to feel local and friendly - and fun - because I know how the Tarot can seem intimidating. But it's not scary, it's wonderful, really; and if the cards are read with good intentions, they can be really helpful. So ... If you would like to try it out - maybe get some questions answered, or maybe just because you're curious,- please do check out my website: www.SW13tarot.com

I'm offering special introductory rates all through October, and I would love to hear from you! My name Daisy de Sales, and you can contact me through the website - or right here
wandsworth_mumclare1
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: TAROT readings: Feel curious but a bit nervous?

Postby wandsworth_mumclare1 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:08 am

Hi daisy, was interested in your post here, i used to have tarot readings in my 20s before I had kids (3 and 1 on the way....), my life has changed dramatically since then, not just in terms of the size of my family. i'd be interested in coming to see you. Could you just tell me (and I'm posting it here because I think lots of mums-to-be out there will want to know) if it's better to come and see you whilst i'm pregnant, or after the baby's been born, or does it make no difference?
daisy_desales
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby daisy_desales » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:28 am

Hello there - thanks for this! And the answer is it makes absolutely no difference at all. No matter what state you are in, physical or mental, a reading should make you feel better. The only things I ever interpret and communicate to a client are helpful and positive. So, for example, the cards might pick up on practical ways to help a client feel happier and more healthy, or practical ways to avoid feelings of helplessness. A decent tarot never brings messages to frighten or alarm, only ever to empower. IF you would like a reading - before or after the big day! - this is my website www.SW13Tarot.com ... And if you have any more questions, just drop me a line. Best of luck and hope to hear from you again, Daisy
wandsworth_mumclare1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby wandsworth_mumclare1 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:58 am

thank you daisy!
Happy Valley
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Happy Valley » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:21 pm

What a load of old nonsense

Seb
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Seb » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:36 pm

What a load of old nonsense
I bet she knew you were going to say that!
Happy Valley
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Happy Valley » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:38 pm

:lol:
daisy_desales
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby daisy_desales » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:17 pm

I felt as doubtful as you did, five or so years ago, Seb (and friend) but give it a try. It might well surprise you. You can find me via my website

http://www.SW13Tarot.com

Look forward to seeing you!

Daisy
wandsworth_mumclare1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby wandsworth_mumclare1 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:03 pm

I saw Daisy this weekend following our chat on NPV and I can't recommend enough. The reading really helped me to think with a new perspective and I feel surprisingly refreshed and re-energised, which I wasn't expecting. Definitely not nonsense, just a really useful way of looking at situations with a new perspective. Will be back before Christmas, for sure.

daisy_desales
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby daisy_desales » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:46 pm

Thank you! I really appreciate it. It's a new business and it's such a help to get positive, encouraging feedback. I'm so pleased you were happy with the reading - look forward to seeing you again before Christmas! All the best, and good luck with it all! Daisy

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.