Get your hair done in the comfort of your own home

113 posts
Kelz1
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Get your hair done in the comfort of your own home

Postby Kelz1 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:42 am

Hey everyone.
So the summer is almost here (yey). Why not get that lovely sun kissed look for for your hair 8-)
I'm here to help for all your hair needs Monday to Saturday plus evenings.

Kelly

07808 792 731
K.o.hairdesign@mail.com
juliebest
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby juliebest » Thu May 01, 2014 3:25 pm

Thank heaven for Kelly! I have a new baby on an erratic feeding schedule and was desperately overdue for a haircut and highlights (he arrived 6 weeks early so I was unprepared!). I searched this site for recommendations for a mobile hairdresser and booked an appointment with Kelly. I couldn't be happier; she is delightful to be around, prompt, professional, relaxed with babies and did a fantastic job with my hair. I would highly recommend her. I booked a mobile hairdresser out of necessity this time, but in future I would much rather book an appointment with Kelly than visit a salon as she has done a much better job and the whole experience was more pleasant. Thanks everyone for making the recommendations!
Jen66
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Jen66 » Wed May 07, 2014 10:35 am

so you texted her at the end of the day? Not many businesses ring people back at 11.30 at night!
hemma
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby hemma » Thu May 22, 2014 1:33 pm

Kelly came to me for the first time in April and it will definitely not be the last. I have a condition which makes hair appointments extremely stressful hence trying the 'in home' experience. Kelly was a dream, she turned up right on time, made me immediately feel at ease and yabbered away to my nosey - and noisy - 6 year olds to the extent that they wanted a cut too (which she squeezed in). Very happy with all the cuts and couldn't be happier than to get Kelly back next time. Bonus was that all this was less hassle and cheaper than a normal appointment. Thanks Kelly!
issyscott
Options:
Share this post on:

Get your hair done in the comfort of your own home

Postby issyscott » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:45 pm

Had to add to these comments...

After reading up all the good reviews on this site, I decided to book Kelly to colour my hair. I am DELIGHTED with the results! Kelly is fantastic and all the reviews are no exaggeration. She knows exactly what she's doing - she managed to sort out YEARS of bad colouring in my hair and I'm just so happy. At last I've found somebody I can trust!

She's ridiculously easy company and turned up bang on time. And she was very quick. On top of all of this you don't even have to leave your house.

I agree with all the other posters and would recommend Kelly highly. She's absolutely fantastic.

THANKS KELLY!

Suzie S
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Suzie S » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:21 pm

Kelly came to us last week and did a fantastic job on both my hair and my daughter's hair. Half head of highlights, cut and blow dry in 1 1/2 hours with a glass of wine in my hand - I am a happy customer! Thank you Kelly and thank you NVN!
kishi
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby kishi » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:30 am

Just another thumbs up for the lovely Kelly - I am feeling great after a repeat visit from her last night, transformed now that my hair is no longer a mess! Only been at work less than an hour and people keep commenting on it :D

xx
Kelz1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Kelz1 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:01 am

Hey everyone,

Ok so the summer is almost over But don't worry you can
Keep that beautiful sun kissed look with your hair in the comfort of your home.

Kelly :)

07808 792 731
K.o.hairdesign@gmail.com
vixen22
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby vixen22 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:46 pm

Hi Kelly

I'm in my mid-thirties and have noticiable grey hair coming through. How much do you charge for root touch ups please?

Thanks

kishi
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby kishi » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:31 pm

Just wanted to reiterate the posts praising Kelly! She is a true find - I'm never going to go to a salon again...very very happy with the way she's done my colour and cut and blow dry every time, and just as importantly, with how pleasant and flexible she is to have around especially if you've got small kids underfoot! Highly recommended :o)
Kelz1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Kelz1 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:08 am

Hello everyone,
I'm just letting you all know I am now back from maternity leave after having my beautiful baby girl. I'm looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and some new ones. Xxx
Kelly O'DRISCOL
Lejones198x
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Lejones198x » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:30 am

I had Kelly over to do my hair yesterday - colour, cut and an amazing blow dry - she was brilliant. She's so friendly and always on time and really listens to what you want doing with your hair. I cannot recommend highly enough!
shaneleone
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby shaneleone » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:44 pm

I've also just had Kelly over again today - truly amazing colour and a cut that feels wonderful. Cannot recommend her highly enough - great prices, punctual, talented, really listens to what you want but also happy to come up with her own ideas and VERY baby friendly.

randomsw11
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby randomsw11 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:24 pm

Had a great cut with Kelly at the weekend. She also did my toddler, and it was all super easy. Thanks Kelly!
la-la
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby la-la » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:00 pm

Does anyone know if Kelly is still running her mobile hairdressing? I texted her yesterday but haven't heard anything so am wondering if she has moved on since these posts. Thanks.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.