Are you happy with your highlights?

98 posts
M.A.H
Options:
Share this post on:

Summer holiday hair

Postby M.A.H » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:20 pm

Hi, just letting all my regular and any new clients know that I'm available throughout the summer for all your cutting and styling needs. No need to pay salon prices, you can still get the salon quality to your door or in my home salon.
Many thanks, Mellissa
www.mellissaahammond.co.uk
M.A.H
Options:
Share this post on:

summer hair

Postby M.A.H » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:02 pm

Hi girls, thought I'd let you all know that I still have appointments available throughout summer and I now also provide evening and all day Saturday appointments. I will update these on my website soon!
Thanks, Mellissa
M.A.H
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Are you happy with your highlights?

Postby M.A.H » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:33 pm

Hi all, just calling out to let you know that I now have availability for appointments. Looking forward to seeing all the usual faces and hopefully some new ones.
Many thanks, Mellissa
M.A.H
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby M.A.H » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:16 pm

Hi yummy mummies, with the festive season fast approaching remember to get your hair and beauty appointments booked in as spaces are now limited! I have extended my hours to evenings too! Looking forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks, Mellissa.
MMmmm
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby MMmmm » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:35 pm

I just wanted to bump this post.

Mellissa Hammond has been doing my hair for a couple of years now and I think she's fab. I have highlights done, as well as hair cuts and more recently Keratin blow dry's which are essentially hair straightening and conditioning treatments.

Mellissa comes to my house in Clapham which is super convenient. I tend to book her for lunchtime slots so that my kids nap while she does my hair. Obviously with young children they don't always comply and are often around but Mellissa is very accommodating and never minds my jumping up and down to deal with them-- she even opens the door for deliveries etc :D

I've found this to be both a time and cost effective way of getting my hair done and would thoroughly recommend her to anyone. In fact she now does my mum, sister and best friends hair....

Tilly&Roo
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Tilly&Roo » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:43 am

I can highly recommend Gianni who is a local mobile hairdresser. He's super efficient with great results and a lovely guy too. There are a lot of posts recommending him on SW11 mums Facebook group.
His contact details:07865321488
meandmyfour
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby meandmyfour » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:33 pm

I want to also recommend Mellissa Hammond. I've been seeing her for a few years now and she's fantastic. I can't recommend her highly enough. My hair is the best it's looked in years and I never give it a thought now - I know that I'm in the best hands. She's helped me through some really challenging times with my hair - post chemotherapy etc and has a fantastic eye for what will most suit me. She is happy to come to my house or I go to her, whatever works best.
She's fab!
M.A.H
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby M.A.H » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:32 am

Thank you so much ladies for your wonderful reviews! I rely so heavily on word of mouth recommendations and I appreciate your support so much!!!
I still have some appointments available before Christmas and I have a fantastic party package offer:
Mini facial, Makeover & Party hair only £75 optional extra: Skinny Wrap £25
Please feel free to contact me on:
07947318794 or
http://www.mellissaahammond.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you x

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.