Dubai with a baby

3 posts
chattymum
Options:
Share this post on:

Dubai with a baby

Postby chattymum » Wed May 18, 2011 9:05 am

Hi Ladies,

Has anyone been to Dubai with their little ones? Thinking of booking Atlantis on the Palm as it looks like a really family friendly hotel with lots to do so we don't have to travel around much. Basically want somewhere that we can have choice of restaurants/activities etc very close by.
My 9 months old is a bit of a maniac and nearly walking anyway so wherever we go isn't going to all that relaxing, its more about damage limitation. Lol.
Let me know if you've been or have any tips.
Thanks!
Working Mom
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Dubai with a baby

Postby Working Mom » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:31 pm

:o I hope I am not too late!
We spent our best holiday ever with our son in Dubai when he was 11 months old. We stayed at Westin hotel and went half board - the restaurant was superb with 5 different food stations. I am Korean and my husband is French, so we do need some diversity for food.
The hotel had a kids' pool and other facilities for kids/babies and baby sitters are ready for you in case you want to enjoy a late dinner.
I don't know much about Atlantis but considering most 5 star hotels in Dubai are quite high standard, it should be ok. Dubai in general is just such a hassle free destination for parents with babies I think.
mollymcdolly
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Dubai with a baby

Postby mollymcdolly » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:23 pm

Hi...We are recently back from a trip to Dubai with our baby (he was 5 months at the time) and it was fantastic. Everywhere is so new and sooo clean which you appreciate all the more when you're looking for changing rooms, places to eat etc with a baby. People are so friendly to the babies. We even managed an afternoon tea at the Burj Al Arab - no hassle or tuts about having the pram. Hope you have a fab time if you decide to go. Jilly

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.