Awesome Party Idea

3 posts
joharris
Options:
Share this post on:

Awesome Party Idea

Postby joharris » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:39 pm

Hi all, just wanted to share my experience of a fantastic party.

I booked Pop Factor Party a few months ago for my daughter's 8th party held a couple of weekends ago. I can not recommend them highly enough - so professional and so much fun. They were extremely helpful with any questions I had from the start - never having heard of such a party I must admit I wanted lots of reassurance that I would get the same result as the videos on their website. My daughter and her friends are still talking about it and saying it was the best party they have ever been to. I was not disappointed. The video was absolutely fantastic and the DVD you receive is so professionally presented.

The girls' Mums have not stopped talking about it too.

If you have a child who likes performing do check them out - I can't recommend them highly enough. www.popfactorparty.co.uk

Jo
juliasaunders
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Awesome Party Idea

Postby juliasaunders » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:53 pm

Hi Jo

Hi Jo

Thank you soooo much for recommending this company. I booked them for my daughter's 9th birthday party a couple of weeks ago and I echo what you said. Sooooo professional and sooo much fun for the children. The DVD is brilliant and will serve as a reminder of this fabulous party for many years to come.

Thanks again.

Julia
TinaSmith
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Awesome Party Idea

Postby TinaSmith » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:49 pm

Thank you ladies. Delighted you were happy with your parties and thank you for your recommendations.

Tina

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.